Sunday, December 4, 2011

Final Project





























I started working exploring materials a while ago. I decided for my final project to use different color of ink, watercolor crayons, dry pastel, and pencil and charcoal.
My theme is change of human through out their life. Evolution, Transformation....
I want to start by creating a canvas with the inks and watercolor , then draw on top with charcoal and pastels, and then will use pictures and photoshop to use the best parts and put is together. I want my final project to have many layers.
this pictures jsut how the first stage... of my project. This is just the canvas.

4 comments:

  1. the mixture of colors is really good, i don't know with material are you using but i think you are in the right way!!! beautiful work

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your use of color! However, I'm not really seeing the "transformation" part of it yet. To achieve the "transformation" part, make sure to have a sharp contrast throughout your piece so the viewer can see where you are transitioning. Also, I'm not sure if pictures/photoshop is necessary for your piece. I think it is pretty successful so far so I would only use it as a last resort!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always try to create a "note" toward where you are going....it will help us help you! So get going and show us some fantastic layers!!! Be well Tom

    ReplyDelete