Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bild Contour Drawings

Hi Everyone,
Here are pictures of the two best blind contours i spoke about in class today. Even though I'm not able to "connect the dots" quite yet, I can really see and feel a difference when I look and draw different objects details. I'm very detail oriented so it came as a surprise to me, how many things I was overseeing before the bling contour. The top picture is the needle part of a sewing machine and the second one is a leaf. / Claudine


3 comments:

  1. The leaf is particular fine! Beautiful and observed. I wonder if I find nature more beautiful than manmade and what would it look like for manmade objects to appeal to me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and add your name to the LABEL when you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the leaf. I feel like I can get a sense of the actual edge of that leaf and it feels natural. Great job :)

    ReplyDelete