Saturday, September 17, 2011

Burak - Second Collage



Ingredients:

gouache
napkins
tea (accidentally dripped the brush into my tea. my water was in need of a change, and tea was cold anyway, so I continued. After a while I noticed that I was also drinking it. Hopefully I'll survive. [also it has an awesome shade of earth and makes the paint blob heterogenously on paper])
starbucks holder thingie
magazines
chocolate (ritter sport)

I forgot my glue, so I used white gouache instead. It holds surprisingly well.

the brush is da vinci #8 which I somehow got for another class' requireds list. $8 or something like that. It has this incredible, hysteria inducing fine tip - you can almost draw with a single hair. Inside some of the patterns there should be a blind drawing of starbucks cup, my chocolate and napkins, though I'm not sure all is visible on the final result.

full resolution: http://i.imgur.com/T2zf0.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment